***IN STOCK NOW****
The Sentinel free-standing, zero contact hand sanitiser ensures everyone entering your business is sanitised at the point of entry, exit and other key areas on site.
This stand is easy to install and can be powered by batteries so you don't need to worry about hiding cables or access to power. Its sturdy stand means that it can be placed in direct line of sight, without having to fix to a wall. It is also completely contactless and operated by sensors so low risk for cross contamination.
- Freestanding mobile dispenser can be positioned anywhere in your business
- 1200ml internal refillable container
- 0.8ml of gel per shot = approx 1200 applications per 1000ml – with no wastage
- Approximately 30,000 dispenses per battery cycle – or connect direct to an electric socket
- ‘Remember to clean your hands’ sign in perfect line of sight
- Drip tray reduces the risk of spillages
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Made with 100% recycled plastic
- CE / ROHS / FCC Certified product
- Includes 1000ml gel with every product ordered.
- The metal parts to our stands are powder coated which prevents the possibility of rusting and our dispensers are tested to IPX4 waterproof testing
Height - 122cm
Width - 33cm at widest point
1 x The Sentinel stand
1 x Header Card
1 x Litre of Sentinel antibacterial gel
Need to buy more hand gel? Buy Sentinel Replacement Gel 1000ml for £13.95